Q: How many hours to replace

How many labor hours in book dose it call for

Hi there. We need you to resubmit your question; as we are not sure what mechanical component you are asking about length of replacement. Thanks.

3. How many hours to replace

Q: Pre-purchase question 2007 Honda Civic

Hello - I think you've identified a problem with the shifter cables on this Civic. Stiff, or difficult shifting motion, whether on or off, is likely a worn, or misadjusted shifter cable. In this case, I would recommend a thorough...

Q: pours white smoke out exhaust and is sluggish in first and second

Diagnosing smoking issues on a Turbo Diesel is really difficult to do remotely. However, if it's white smoke that is coming out upon early start up, it's commonly due to an over rich situation with a turbo, or in worse...

Q: No instrument lights when headlights are on

Hi there. The dash lights when the headlights are turned on, are controlled through the dimmer light control switch. The rheostat in the switch may be faulty. If, there is no change turning the control switch. Check the instrument panel...