Q: How many hours to replace

How many labor hours in book dose it call for

3. How many hours to replace

Q: Oil pan leaking

When an oil pan starts to leak the cause would be the oil pan gasket. This is a thin piece of metal/rubber that fits between the bottom of the engine block and the top of the oil pan. When all...

Q: Automatic transmission shifting at high rpm

Did you change the transmission filter? If the filter is blocked, that can degrade hydraulic pressure and cause these symptoms. Another cause is malfunctions in electronic controls including the throttle position sensor. The shift solenoids, and shift valving (in the...

Q: Should I get a transmission flush on my car?

Your vehicle may have one of two possible transmissions that came with your car. There is different fluids depending on the transmission you have. It is not recommended to have a flush done since these machines may have other types...