Q: How many hours to replace

How many labor hours in book dose it call for

Hi there. We need you to resubmit your question; as we are not sure what mechanical component you are asking about length of replacement. Thanks.

3. How many hours to replace

Q: What if the VSA turns on during startup and doesn't turn off and what I do is I turn off the engine and start again. This time aro

Hi there. If the VSA light is coming on and shutting off but does not come back on until the next start, then this is a normal condition as the light is telling the drive that the VSA system is...

Q: Slave cylinder for clutch

The clutch slave cylinder is external outside the transmission. It can be replaced without removing the transmission.

Q: Car shakes and starts to die while idling

The battery dying is it’s own issue. It could be the battery itself, the charging system, or an electrical drain when the key is off. All of these will need tested to find the culprit. The engine running poorly and...