Q: How many hours to replace

How many labor hours in book dose it call for

Hi there. We need you to resubmit your question; as we are not sure what mechanical component you are asking about length of replacement. Thanks.

Q: car shuts off while driving

Hello. The code P0136 stands for a misfire detected while the vehicle was started. This means within the first few thousand revolutions. Typically this code will show with others. Was this the only code? Whatever is causing this code to...

Q: 4-set switches on driver's door intermittently don't work

Generally, when there is intermittent operation, this is an indication of a loose or broken contact in the wiring. It is common on the Cutlass Cieras for a broken or loose connection between the driver's door harness and the body...

Q: AC not blowing cold air.

It could be that there is a leak, or you may just need your refrigerant topped off. A/C is not something you can service yourself at home because it requires professional equipment. I suggest you take your vehicle to a...