Q: How many hours to replace

How many labor hours in book dose it call for

Hi there. We need you to resubmit your question; as we are not sure what mechanical component you are asking about length of replacement. Thanks.

Q: How should you tow in an emergency?

While it’s hoped that this will never happen to you, there’s always the chance that you’ll break down while you’re out and about. If this happens, you may need to have your vehicle towed. Make sure it’s towed following these...

Q: Can i fit a mitsubishi v6 into my hylux?

I would recommend searching around an online forum to see if anything like this has been done before. You could start with a google search for 1995 Toyota 4runner engine swap. This will likely lead you to multiple sources of...

Q: My car's temperature goes between 102 degrees and 78 degrees Celsius. Is this normal? - 2013 Honda Jazz 1.3

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle's temperature going down when driving uphill is opposite from the usual complaint. Being in second gear while going uphill, the engine's RPM being higher should increase coolant circulation. The engine's...