Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

Q: Saturn Ion 2007 can't get into gears

Hi there: It's possible that either your transmission linkage is damaged, or you have an internal problem with your transmission or clutch that is not allowing you to shift the Saturn into forward gears. It's best to have a mobile...

Q: knocking from suspension.. already replaced complete strut units (spring/strut

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Replacing the struts was a good starting point. Now you are going to want to inspect the rest of the steering and suspension components (which are very closely related). Turn the steering wheels...

Q: Why is my battery draining overnight?

Hello. There are a few common issues on this vehicle. Before getting too far into it, I always check to see if there is any aftermarket equipment such as an aftermarket radio. Most of the time, any electronics that are...