Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

3. How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

Q: Q: Window off track

Typically, when a window comes off its track, it is a good indication that a component within the system has failed. When it comes to your Saturn Ion, it may be a matter of removing the door panel and using...

Q: shifting at higher rpm's than normal in hot weather

When the temperature is hot outside, the air density is low in comparison to the wet cold air of winter. This means there is less power available because there is less air to combust. Your car needs an air fuel...

Q: failed emissions test-P0008 and P0017 errors -automatic tear down to fix?

Claimed by Kevin Gainer