Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

Q: Check Oil light coming on.

If it is just the change oil indication on the dash then all you have to do is have it reset every time you have the oil change done. The light will not reset automatic when you have your oil...

Q: Can I change my 4 wheel drive in my Jeep?

In order to to change the system, this will require major component changes like the transfer case and front axle assembly. The systems will need different controls along with different ABS programming if this can be done at all. The...

Q: Ignition switch starting in section step. All accessories come on dash but the check engine light is not coming on.

Hi, thanks for writing in. I am not completely sure how to interpret your question, so I will touch base on a few things hoping it will help you out. If I interpret correctly, your car takes two key cycles,...