Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

3. How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

Q: Car making noise and trying to stall

The information you have provided for your Saturn is limited so it is difficult to point you in the right direction. Sometimes when a vehicle has an intermittent problem, such as noise coming and going from your Saturn, the problem...

Q: I have a 2010 saturn outlook XE AWD, I have noticed that my temperature gauge goes from 210 to 235 while I drive over 70 mph

You may have a problem with the radiator not flowing through all the channels and this will cause the engine to run hotter at higher speeds. You may also want to check the radiator cap to see if it is...

Q: What does it mean when the MIL stays on after car if shut off?

You may have a sticking EFI relay in the main fuse box in the engine compartment. This relay if stuck on can keep power to the computer to turn on check engine light. Replace the relay and then retest. ...