Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

3. How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

Q: My temp goes up when idling, not close to red area but higher then usual, and then back to normal range when driving.

Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant...

Q: I am curious if the Saturn Outlook and GMC Acadia are the same vehicle?

Both of the vehicles were made by GM. They look the same but may have differences like external trim pieces and interior trims.

Q: Catalytic converter going bad. Can I prolong its life?

Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done to prolong the life of the catalytic converter as they are very expensive to manufacture, thus the high cost of replacement. In order for the converter to work effectively, there are...