Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

asked by on October 06, 2016

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

help please chev traverse jolting

It is more likely to be a transmission related issue. You might want to also check and see if the brake, or emergency brake, at the suspect wheel position is sticking. If so, that could account for the symptom you...

Overheating indicator on

Overheating can be caused by many things. Low coolant is the most common one. I would start by making sure the coolant level is appropriate. A bad thermostat, air pocket, or a fan that is not coming on when needed...

When I drive my car is fine but when I hit a bump in the rode it shakes and swerve a little. What can that be?

You could have bad lower ball joints on the lower control arms. You should have entire front suspension checked for worn loose components.