Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

3. How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

Q: battery

Hi! You must discontinue this process as it will cause damage to the vehicle's battery. If the battery is not receiving a sufficient charge from the alternator, the battery may drain while driving the vehicle down the road. My recommendation...

Q: Shimmy and sputtering

You will need to have the complete front end inspected to see if there is loose ball joints or tie rod ends or even worn out struts all can cause the shimmy at high speeds. For the sputtering on inclines...

Q: Coolant is leaking also smoke is coming from engine.

If the white smoke is coming from the engine / engine bay, then it's possible that the leaking coolant is coming into contact with hot engine and/or exhaust components and causing the smoke. If the white smoke is coming from...