Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

asked by on October 06, 2016

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

Where's then cam sensor on a Dodge Caliber 2009

Hello there! You will find the camshaft position sensors mounted on the front and rear of the cylinder heads. If you need help with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to replace or install...

Car stuck in gear

Is your car a manual or automatic transmission? Depending on which your vehicle is you could have very different problems. Your gear shift linkage could be broken, or there may be a problem with the transmission itself. Unfortunately, without more...

Car not accelerating

Hi there. The two most common causes of this vehicle not accelerating are either a transmission failure or a clogged catalytic converter. If the engine seems to just lack power, then it may be the converter. If the engine power...