Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

3. How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

Q: Oil light is on car full of oil runs smooth but oil light comes on

Hi there. When a motor is replaced, sometimes electrical sensors that relay information to the ECU have problems in communication and can cause multiple electrical problems as you've described. However, it's also possible this is mechanical, caused by a faulty...

Q: I replaced my camshaft and crankshaft sensor for my 2009 Saturn Outlook. I'm still seeing p0017 code. What could be the problem?

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0017 has many causes other than a failed position sensor. For example, the valve timing could be off if the timing chain has jumped, there could be oil flow problems to the phaser from incorrect oil viscosity...

Q: To check the transmission oil on my pontiac g6 do it has to be running, it dosent have a dipstick so i have to take out the bolt

You have to have the engine running on a lift or a flat surface before you take out the check plug or else the fluid will spill out. Then you can check the fluid level and put the plug back...