Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

Q: Exhaust Manifold Hot/Exhaust Leak

Hello. To say that they catalytic converter is good or bad is impossible without having the car here. If the manifold is heating up, and the catalytic convert has failed, you will see bigger signs of failure in the near...

Q: steering wheel very stiff even after fluid was added

Hello. There could be a problem with the power steering pump leaking, one of the power steering hoses leaking, or the rack and pinion leaking. Those would be the 3 major culprits that could be causing issues. Have the entire...

Q: Audi getting codes P2015 and P2020 showing 2007 Audi A6 Quattro

Hi there - the P2015/P2020 codes indicate a problem with the intake runner position sensor. This component keeps track of the intake runner flap position, as opposed to regulating whether it is open or closed. I recommend a Check Engine...