Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

Q: How do I change my alternator

In order to change the alternator on a vehicle with a transverse mounted engine, you may first want to remove the passenger front wheel and the splash guard in order to gain access to the belt and belt tensioner. On...

Q: I was driving down the road just fine all of a sudden my battery light came on for a second then all of my lights came on and then

Hello. Obviously, there's an electrical issue. To rule out the simple and obvious possibilities have the battery load tested at a major, reputable battery store (this is a common test; they have the tester) to be sure the battery doesn't...

Q: AC works part-time

You'll need to see if the cooling fan is running with the A/C on for your 2007 Chevrolet Malibu. If the fan is not running, then the A/C will get warm when you are at idle and no air flow...