Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

3. How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

Q: Q: Car starts and then dies

Hi There, A few different things will usually cause this to happen. A bad ignition coil can cause this if it is beginning to fail, resulting in intermittent starting problems. A dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, may also...

Q: I have the e60. What is tge thermostat looming thing located besides the ac compressor

If the system is still charged with refrigerant, thoroughly evacuate the system using a recovery machine. Note that it is illegal to intentionally vent refrigerant directly to the atmosphere and very dangerous, too. That is, even if a system appears...

Q: 2003 lincoln ls v6. P2270 code is read on scanner. I've changed the catalytic converter but the code is still coming back.

Hi there. The code of P2270 is coming up for an issue that is causing the emissions to be out of calibration. Check the following conditions on your engine. Check For an exhaust leak near O2 sensor For a...