Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

Q: Hold button flashing, no a/c,and temp gauge not functioning

Hello. This can be caused by a few different things. Most of the time it is caused by low refrigerant in the system, but I have seen a lot of these switches fail as well as the pressure switches in...

Q: Fuse box shorted by clogged pillar drains

Hello. I believe that clogged drains may be causing the problems you are experiencing with your 2009 Saturn Outlook. If water is getting onto the wiring, this creates corrosion, damage to the wiring, and ultimately cause other electrical components to...

Q: Engine won't crank to start.

Even if the shift interlock solenoid is faulty, as long as the gearshift is in the Park position, you should still be able to start the car. Once the engine is running, you just won't be able to shift into...