Q: How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

ABS code reads camshaft position timing over advanced.

3. How many camshaft sensors does a 2007 Saturn outlook have?

Q: My 1992 Saturn SL2 keeps dying unexpectedly

Hello there, first thing to check of course is the fuel pump fuse and relay - the relay especially. Check relay voltage to the fuel pump while it's running. The relay can test OK, but have burned contacts from age,...

Q: Would a broken AC compressor cause the serpentine belt to break? 2009 Saturn Outlook

Hi there, yes, the air conditioning compressor is capable of breaking the serpentine belt a couple of ways. If the AC compressors seizes while operating, the shock load can snap the serpentine belt. If the AC clutch bearing seizes while...

Q: i have a Lexus ls460 2007 w 80,000 miles. should i replace the spark plugs

The OEM spark plugs are claimed (by Lexus, in the maintenance schedule) to be good for 120,000 miles. However, there are many other maintenance items on this vehicle that have much shorter maintenance intervals such as replacement of the brake...