Q: Hello I just had a tow hitch installed at Mazda dealer for my 2011 CX-9. Now the TCS Off light, a car w Squiggly lines and a wrenc

asked by on June 18, 2017

I had a tow hitch installed at Mazda dealer and now the TCS Off, a Wrench & car w Squiggly lines signals are appearing on my dashboard whenever I'm driving!

Hi there. That’s very odd for a dealer repair to leave their shop with error lights appearing on your dashboard. The lights you’ve indicated are all related to either recommended service (the wrench) or the traction control system (squiggly lines and TCS Off light). I would recommend since the dealer did this service contacting the dealer ASAP to ask them about these codes and if they can resolve these problems for you - as it’s probably just a minor glitch they need to remove.