Q: How do you take a motor out of this vehicle

My vehicle was making a knocking noise when it was drove. I'm sure the engine will need replacing, so how hard is it to take the motor out?

3. How do you take a motor out of this vehicle

Q: What is the cost for complete engine replace? 2005 Nissan Maxima

Hi - unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic can offer at this time. Thanks for thinking of us!

Q: My negative battery cable start smoking when the car is running.

There is a faulty, high resistance (often due to corrosion, wire defect or break or loose mechanical connection) connection at the battery post and/or at the vehicle ground(s) at the frame. The recommended and safest practice is to replace the...

Q: oil pressure light came on shut engine I add pint of oil no light yet

If the oil level is low, oil should be added until the level reaches the full mark on the oil dipstick (no higher though). Adding oil to the full line on the dipstick will give you a safety margin just...