Q: How do you operate the XM Radio?

How do you operate the XM Radio?

If your Accord is equipped with XM Radio, it offers you access to wealth of audio entertainment options far beyond what’s you’ll find on the AM or FM band. To operate the XM Radio, just do the following:

1. Make sure the key is set to I or II.

2. Press the XM button on the audio system interface.

3. The radio will automatically start with the last station you listened to.

4. Use the Title button to change between channel mode and category mode.

Channel Mode

• Channel Mode lets you select individual channels. You can scroll through them with the selector knob.

Category Mode

• Category Mode allows you to choose channels within specific musical categories (jazz, rock, etc.).

Tips

• You can use the Menu button to change modes as well.

• Press the button to show a list of items on the menu, and then use the selector knob to scroll through to the mode/category setting.
    • Press enter to change the mode.
  • For navigation-equipped cars, the XM Radio menu is displayed in the nav window.

3. How do you operate the XM Radio?