Q: how do you make the side mirriors not dip down when car is put in reverse

The side mirrors dip down in reverse and stay dip down when car is back in drive. you manually have to put them back into positon.

Hi there:

The mirrors shifting downward is an automatic function that is programmed in the ECU by the manufacturer. It can’t be removed unless you remove the electrical function of the mirrors which will disable the motor and automatic adjustment options. It’s likely that you have a an electrical relay problem that causes the mirrors to stick and not reset (which is what they are supposed to do). You can contact one of our local mechanics to complete an electrical components are not working inspection so they can determine why this is happening and recommend the right repairs.

3. how do you make the side mirriors not dip down when car is put in reverse