Q: How do you get to the top screw of the starter on a 2006 range rover supercharged

When you turn the key the starter just clicks doesn't start vehicle. Checked battery and the voltage was 12.5 volts

Before you spend too much time on the starter, there are a couple of other things to check. First you want to check the battery voltage wile the starter is engaged. A week battery can fool you, put your meter on the cables themselves, not the terminals, and watch the voltage while you have a helper turn the key. The voltage should stay above 10 while the key is engaged. If it drops off severely, the battery is weak or the cable connections are bad. Then you want to do a voltage drop test across the engine grounds. Negative terminal of meter to battery ground post, positive terminal to engine block. With the key in start, the voltage drop should be less than .2 volts. Any higher shows a problem in the ground cable connection. Finally, before changing the starter, make sure the engine isn’t locked up. Get a wrench on the front of the engine and give a turn. If the engine turns, now it’s time to change the starter. As for accessing the top bolt, it’s not easy and in some cases you’ll have to take off a few engine parts. If you would rather leave that job to someone else, contact Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to replace your starter and get you back on the road.

3. How do you get to the top screw of the starter on a 2006 range rover supercharged