Q: How do you adjust the air from cold to hot

I just need to know if the air adjusts with the blend door or a heater control valve

3. How do you adjust the air from cold to hot

Q: I have replaced a failed alternator once a month for the last four months, any suggestions?

Your vehicle has a recall for the alternator cable shorting on the power steering line after the insulation gets rubbed through. The recall is for inspecting and replacing the alternator and alternator wiring. The recommendation I have is to contact...

Q: Can a error saying Manifold Absolute Pressure/ Barometric Pressure Circuit Malfunction be caused by a almost dead battery?

Hello. The low battery should not cause problem with the MAP sensor but will cause the computer to have different issues. It could cause the charging system to overcharge. You need to verify that the intake does not have any...

Q: Strange noise while idle and worst when decelerating

Hello, thank you for writing in. The knocking noise from the video may be related to the new distributor that was installed. The distributor and timing can cause pre-ignition of the air-fuel mixture. This causes the rough idle and the...