Q: How do you adjust the air from cold to hot

I just need to know if the air adjusts with the blend door or a heater control valve

3. How do you adjust the air from cold to hot

Q: Car vibrares for a second when holding the throttle

This is a problem with the torque converter chattering. The torque converter on these cars will start to lock up around 40 to 45 miles per hour and when the internal clutches in the converter start to go bad they...

Q: Q: Car making grinding noise

There is a good chance that what you heard was the transmission. Transmissions are very complex systems. It is very likely that the transmission will need to be overhauled or even replaced, depending on what part of the transmission has...

Q: I have an overheating problem. Its not the fans! With the radiator cap off I can't really see the fluid flowing until I hit the gas.

Hi there - lets look at the behavior overall. Did you replace the clutch fan with electric fans because of an overheating issue? If so, that fundamental issue is likely still present. If temp rises quickly to overheat (matter of...