Q: How do you adjust the air from cold to hot

I just need to know if the air adjusts with the blend door or a heater control valve

3. How do you adjust the air from cold to hot

Q: My 2001 Mercury cougar will start just fine but will sputter/ shake then die when not pushing on the gas or stop/idle.

This may be a result of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: Drove in rain, parked for a day, car won't start

No, absolutely not. The good news is that this is such an obvious problem, I can tell you with a high degree of certainty that you have a cracked or otherwise failed distributer cap. Replace that cap and you should...

Q: Shift solenoid B fixed, shift hard in reverse still 2008 Mercury Milan

Hello - you still have problems with your transmission, most likely in the valve body. This is a common problem with this model transmission, and requires a rebuild or replacement of the valve body to correct. The problem codes behind...