Q: Triple A said my alternator (2007 Lexus RX350) needs replacement. Is there a way to double check? If bad, how much is your labor,

asked by on June 20, 2017

Triple A said my alternator needs replacement. Is there a way to double check? If its bad, How much is your labor to replace it?

Alternator Replacement $151.62 - $1237.14 Get a Quote

Hi there. if you’d like to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete an alternator inspection and replacement, please click this link to request an estimate. Once you come to the service page, click the blue Get a Quote button and enter your vehicle information and location. Once we receive the data, we’ll email you an estimate. Thanks!

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr