Q: How do I use the rear seats?

How do I use the rear seats?

3. How do I use the rear seats?

Q: Q: How do I use my power windows?

There are many control switches to adjust the powered windows on your vehicle. On the driver’s side door, you’ll find switches to control all windows on your vehicle. If you need to adjust windows while in a passenger’s seat, you’ll...

Q: 2014 Ford Mustang V6, Driveside power seat is not going up and down

Hello. If the seat is not moving then most of the time this is caused by a failure in the seat motor. It can also be a wiring issue so it needs to be inspected first. If you need to...

Q: How do I customize the Remote Unlock Light Feedback?

When the Remote Unlock Light Feedback feature is turned on, then the vehicle’s exterior lights will flash when the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter is used to unlock the doors. Turning the Remote Unlock Light Feedback feature on or off...