Q: How do I use the rear seats?

How do I use the rear seats?

3. How do I use the rear seats?

Q: Q: How do I clean the rearview mirror?

A dirty rearview mirror is not only a nuisance to drivers, but a potential hazard. Do not spray any chemicals or glass cleaner directly onto the mirror. Instead, spray a gentle glass or household cleaner onto a soft, clean, damp...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the heated seats?

The heated seats are a luxury feature that heat the front seats. This provides maximum comfort for the driver and the front passenger. To turn on the heated seats, press the heated seat button, which is a picture of a...

Q: Brakes catch while driving

The drums should be inspected to see if they are actually round. Another possibility is a high spot on one of the brake shoes. The mechanic who adjusts the valves (ref: your earlier question) can pinpoint the issue for you...