Q: How do I turn on the defroster?

How do I turn on the defroster?

3. How do I turn on the defroster?

Q: Ac slows down when accelerating

If you are finding that the A/C blower is not blowing as good when accelerating then you may have a weak battery and alternator. You may also have a blower motor that is going bad. First have the battery load...

Q: Mechanic Says its Motor Mount, but...

Hello. The struts have no connection whatsoever with the engine or transmission mounts. At 70,000 miles, it is not likely motor mounts will have failed UNLESS tremendous loads have been consistently put on the engine through, for example, abrupt acceleration....

Q: What does the parking brake warning mean?

If your parking brake is on, you’ll see the Parking Brake light on the dash. However, you will also see a warning shown in the vehicle information display that tells you the parking brake is set. This warning is meant...