Q: What is the "98H" modification consist of?

Moving back to Venezuela and have the option to ship my truck free of import tax. Diesel in Venezuela has 2,000 ppm of sulphur and I wanted to know what I could do to modify my truck (correctly) to burn high sulphur content diesel?

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. The engine will burn the ultra-low, Low, and High sulfur content diesel at any time. The thing about the High sulfur diesel is that the lubricity of the fuel drops making the engine begin to have issues with the fuel pumps. You could put in one quart of transmission oil (ATF) in the fuel tank every time you fuel up. This will help lubricate the fuel and keep the fuel pump from burning up and keep the fuel injectors from seizing up.