Q: Q: How do I install a child restraint system?

How do I install a child restraint system?

3. Q: How do I install a child restraint system?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

Head restraints are important safety features that protect your head and neck in an accident. The head restraints should always be adjusted when you get in the vehicle. To raise the head restraints, simply lift them straight up. To lower...

Q: missing out between 20-45 mph

If the plugs and coils are in good shape, that leaves fuel system or vacuum leaks. It is probably too early in your car's life to expect internal malfunctions. Look under the hood for any hoses or rubber boots that...

Q: What can affect the view from the rearview camera?

While the rearview camera on your car can help provide better safety when you’re backing up, there are several things that can affect the image quality and view. Here’s what you need to know: The view can be dim...