Q: How do I fix the inner rear brake lights

I already replaced the rear side marker light bulbs, and the "outer" rear brake/tail light bulbs . There is still the alert light on the dashboard, only after the brake pedal is compressed. In my owners manual (2000 Camry), the indicator is labeled (i). All other lights are working perfectly, and all the fuses are intact and functioning. At this point I'm not sure what else I can look at or fix.

Hello. If all of the lights are working then the bulbs need to be checked to make sure that they are the correct bulb numbers that the manufacturer specifies. The wrong bulbs will work but they will draw the wrong amount of amperage which is what causes the light to come on. If the bulbs are fine then it may be the switch or one of the connections. If you want to have this brake light problem looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic will come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

3. How do I fix the inner rear brake lights