Q: How do I deactivate/activate the Belt-Minder feature?

How do I deactivate/activate the Belt-Minder feature?

3. How do I deactivate/activate the Belt-Minder feature?

Q: How do I set the memory seat and other memory settings?

If equipped, your vehicle can hold two different memory settings at any one time. These settings can control seat position and angle, pedal position, radio station, and side view mirror adjustment. They can also be operated with the remote keyless...

Q: Speedometer going on and off

From the symptoms you describe, it would appear that the problem you are experiencing is indeed electrical in nature. As electrical problems are often times difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic,...

Q: RPM fluctuation, engine shuts off at the traffic light

You may have a belt tensioner not suppling enough tension on the belt. The power steering may also be low on fluid. The belt may be loose which will need to be adjusted tighter. The idle problem may be due...