Q: How do I deactivate/activate the Belt-Minder feature?

How do I deactivate/activate the Belt-Minder feature?

3. How do I deactivate/activate the Belt-Minder feature?

Q: How do I disable the Easy Entry feature?

For your comfort when entering and exiting your vehicle, your truck comes with a feature called Easy Entry. This feature will automatically move the driver's seat back a few inches when you are getting in or out of the truck....

Q: Truck cranking, but not starting.

To see why this truck will not start you will need to see if it has lost spark or fuel. You have replaced most of the ignition system except the ignition module was not mentioned. This would cover the ignition...

Q: Air conditioning compressor tight; belt squeaks

Hello, Your Dodge Dakota has a single belt that runs all of the engine accessories. If you are experiencing a belt squeak, it is important to enlist the help of a certified mechanic to diagnose the cause of your issues...