Q: How do I arm and disarm the alarm System?

How do I arm and disarm the alarm System?

3. How do I arm and disarm the alarm System?

Q: How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel in a 2012 Ford F-150?

The Instrument Panel is a place for you to monitor and adjust your vehicle’s performance. The brightness of this panel can be dimmed or brightened to meet your needs. To adjust the brightness. Press the Left and Right control...

Q: Put new battery in due to sewege smell, now car wont start at all. Starter is good, what can it be and what can i do?

Hi there: There may be multiple problems going on with your Chevrolet Cruze that are causing the no start issue. First, if you're smelling an odd aroma from the AC vents upon start up, it's possible that you may have...

Q: 2007 ford explorer changed alternator battery still dying

Your charging system is controlled by the engine computer and if computer is not able to control the alternator the vehicle charging system will not operate. You may need to use an alternator from a dealer or authorized dealer part...