Q: How do I arm and disarm the alarm System?

How do I arm and disarm the alarm System?

3. How do I arm and disarm the alarm System?

Q: Q: Oil light on

Hello. This could be an indication that your oil pump needs to be replaced. However, it could also indicate that your engine is going bad and needs to be replaced. I would recommend that you have a certified technician, like...

Q: What does the parking brake release Warning Light mean?

The parking brake release Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the car is traveling more than 4 MPH and the parking brake is engaged. When you see this light, either stop the car or...

Q: Q: How do I read the tachometer?

The tachometer is located on your instrument panel, and tells you how fast your engine is moving, in terms of revolutions per minute (RPM). The tachometer is a semicircle, with a hand that points to a number. This number, times...