Q: My car keep bouncing like crazy do I possibly need struts and how do I determine that?

When I drive e I just bounce all over the place especially the back...

A: Suspension parts wear out over time. A tell...

Suspension parts wear out over time. A tell of struts failing is the bounce effect you said, if the vehicle bounces more in the front than the rear those struts are worn. This can be very unsafe condition. Struts do not last the life time of the vehicle. There are tests than can be performed such as a heat test can be done, if a strut is not preforming correctly it generates more heat energy. Fluid leaking externally form struts is another indicator of failure. I suggest have your strut assembly serviced by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to fix the issue you’re having.