Q: How do I adjust the remote start driver seat?

How do I adjust the remote start driver seat?

3. How do I adjust the remote start driver seat?

Q: How do I properly secure a LATCH compatible car seat into my seats?

If you are using a LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) compatible car seat, you are already off to a good start as the LATCH system uses a standard set of attachments and tethers to consistently install car seats...

Q: Squeeking noise coming from front driver-side tire only

It is possible you have worn brake pads and the sensor is telling you the pads are worn down too far. Since you also had an ABS light come on you may have a bad bearing and sensor in that...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?

The steering wheel can be adjusted so that it is in the optimal position for you. To adjust the steering wheel, push the Steering Wheel lever (located under the steering wheel) down, until it locks into place. Then adjust the...