Q: How do I activate the Electronic Locking Differential?

How do I activate the Electronic Locking Differential?

3. How do I activate the Electronic Locking Differential?

Q: Q: How do you use the USB port?

If your car is equipped with a USB port (not all Fusions have them, so check to make sure yours is so equipped), you have the ability to connect a wide range of devices to your radio, including flash sticks,...

Q: Q: Car not starting after overheating

Hello, when you say the car won't start, is it a crank no start or does it not even turn over? If it wont even turn over, remove all the spark plugs and see if it spins over after that....

Q: Have front wheel drive no rear wheel drive

Hi there. Raise up the vehicle and put it on jack stands. Start up the engine and put it into gear. Watch to see which tires move. Put the transmission in neutral and put the transfer case in 4WD high....