Q: How can I fix my problem and start my car

Anti theft won't allow me to turn key so truck won't start, after market remote start won't work.

3. How can I fix my problem and start my car

Q: Q: My car turns over but wont start.

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: Hey i have a 2002 Mercedes Benz E430. I replace the radiator and refill the coolant level. The problem is my car runs hot and it s

If you recently replaced the radiator, there's a possibility that it could have air in it, which will require the system to be bled. However, there may also be other issues that cause it to run hot. When you mention...

Q: The car surges when accelerating in first gear only.

You may have a problem with the mass air flow sensor causing the engine to run too lean and will cause a hesitation or surge when accelerating from a stop. You may have to have the computer system checked to...