Q: How can I fix my problem and start my car

Anti theft won't allow me to turn key so truck won't start, after market remote start won't work.

Hello there, a few common faults will prevent your 2000 Mercedes ML430 from starting. Common failures are the key transponder, a worn key, key cylinder, a faulty security module, or a key fob battery. The first step a technician would take is to try another key if available, to see if the car is able to start. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your vehicle will not start and make any repairs required to get your vehicle running properly again.