Q: How can I fix my problem and start my car

Anti theft won't allow me to turn key so truck won't start, after market remote start won't work.

Hello there, a few common faults will prevent your 2000 Mercedes ML430 from starting. Common failures are the key transponder, a worn key, key cylinder, a faulty security module, or a key fob battery. The first step a technician would take is to try another key if available, to see if the car is able to start. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your vehicle will not start and make any repairs required to get your vehicle running properly again.

3. How can I fix my problem and start my car