Q: How can I bypass the anti theft in my 1999 Oldsmobile intrigue

Is it possible to and how can I bypass the anti-theft system on a 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue

In many cases it is possible to bypass the Passlock system. If you want to try it yourself, there are a variety of published techniques such as that in these instructions. None of the ad hoc fixes are endorsed by the OEM manufacturers, repair shops or YourMechanic though and so you are using them at your own risk. If the OEM security system in your car is not functioning it is absolutely repairable per the instructions in the Factory Service Manual and OEM sanctioned repairs are the preferred procedure. Should you desire that the Passlock system be restored to full function, please request a diagnostic/repair and just indicate on the page, "Passlock Diagnostic" and a certified mechanic will perform a diagnostic and resolve the issue you are having. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.