Q: Hose disconnected and leaks coolant

I have a video and pictures. It seems like a simple fix but would like someone's help. Local mechanics refuse to work on an Audi

3. Hose disconnected and leaks coolant

Q: My rear left turn signal will not work and I have replaced the bulb and checked the fuse.

Hey there. The most likely problem is the bulb holder / socket itself. It may look fine but probably has a crack or break internally. Also possible (but rare) is the circuit board within the tail lamp housing itself. I...

Q: Fans not working, and car overheats

If your fans are not coming on, that is likely why the vehicle is overheating when still. This may or may not be related to the air conditioning not functioning correctly. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as...

Q: Regarding valve cover gaskets

The valve cover gaskets will be the same for the GS or GSI. As long as the engine is a 1.6 liter engine you will not have any problem.