Q: Hose disconnected and leaks coolant

I have a video and pictures. It seems like a simple fix but would like someone's help. Local mechanics refuse to work on an Audi

3. Hose disconnected and leaks coolant

Q: Washer fluid not coming out

Hi. The windshield washer reservoir would need to be inspected to see if the reservoir is cracked. Other issues could be that the level sensor, pump motor or seals are starting to fail. I would recommend you have a mechanic,...

Q: Automatic Audi A4 randomly stops accelerating

The addition of the fluids is just mere coincidence and has nothing to do with the issue. If you request a diagnostic, the first thing a mechanic would do is check for any stored diagnostic trouble codes. If there are...

Q: Battery light and air bag light comes on and off

This may be a voltage regulator issue. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. When the voltage regulator is not working properly, this may result in the alternator allowing too much...