Q: Car feels like it has no power

When driving my 2013 Honda Accord at low speeds the car jerks as if I steped on the break fast and let go also when I speed up to 50mph or above the engine shakes and makes noise feels like the car is struggling /has no power and is about to blow up, I also notice sometimes when I'm going 50-60mph the rpm stay between 1-2, help please. ThNk you

You may have an engine or transmission problem and would need to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to do a complete diagnosis to isolate the cause of the problem.

3. Car feels like it has no power