Q: Hi the transmission is ranting good fist gear and then when chancing second gear it's going like neutral

I am gonna turn off the engine then start again first gear very good work than when passing. To second gear like neutral again

A: Check the transmission fluid first. This is...

Check the transmission fluid first. This is done with the engine warm and idling and the transmission range set to neutral. The specifics of checking your transmission fluid should be detailed on the dipstick or in your owners manual. A low fluid level from a leak can cause your concerns or even a transmission assembly that is experiencing a mechanical failure. Hire an experienced automotive technician to come out and give you a detailed diagnosis of your shifting issue.