Q: Hi. The battery was already drained from the alarm while key battery was going dead. The ignition was accidentally left on for 4 h

Hi. The battery was already drained from the alarm while key battery was going dead. The ignition was accidentally left on for 4 hrs or more. If the iginition doesn't have the battery to pull juice. Where would the iginition pull from? Could the Ignition or ignition switch get burned up?

3. Hi. The battery was already drained from the alarm while key battery was going dead. The ignition was accidentally left on for 4 h