Q: hi ihave been recomended to replace all the belts

i have been recomended to replace the belts .all belts.and a pressure hose replacement for the squeaking noise in the car.Do I need to change it all.I get noise initially when started and while turningthe car.

Hi there. Belts and hoses are made out of materials that are designed to hold up to the extreme conditions underneath your vehicle. However, eventually, they all wear out. Replacing all belts, hoses and the pulley’s that drive belts is the best way to reduce possible damage to vehicle systems like the cooling system, AC and alternator. I would recommend replacing your serpentine belt and any accessory belts as well as the pulley’s first as this is probably the source of the squeaking noise.

3. hi ihave been recomended to replace all the belts