Q: There's no pressure in my brake pedal

Brake line had to b replace along with 3 calipers check evrythng n still no pedal send it 2 the shop and they can't get it to work either what am I missing

If you had multiple components of the brake system replaced and have already repaired leaking brake lines, then the next thing you need to do is verify that the brake master cylinder is full of fluid and stays full. Once this is done, then you will need to have the anti-lock brake system (ABS) put into its bleed function. This can only be done by using a scanner that can enable this function on the ABS. This opens up all the ABS hydraulic valves to allow fluid to flow to all the wheels so you can then bleed the brakes to get all the air out of the brake system. Once the master cylinder is filled and the brakes are bled of all air, you should take the ABS out of its bleed function so the brakes can be tested. Then, test the pedal for proper operation and repeat the ABS bleeding process as needed. If you need any professional assistance with this issue, consider contacting a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your brake pedal problem.