Q: Hi I was wondering how long it would take to diagnosis and fix a broken radiator?

Hi I was wondering how long it would take to diagnosis and fix a broken radiator? My temperature gauage keeps randomly shooting up when I stop driving for awhile. Coolant might have a leak. Unable to tell if the radiator is broken.

Hi there. You can set up a car is overheating and radiator inspection by clicking this link. Once we receive your information, one of our sales professionals will contact you ASAP to find a time that works for you. The process of actually figuring out what is causing this overheating problem could take as little as an hour or two.

3. Hi I was wondering how long it would take to diagnosis and fix a broken radiator?