Q: Jerking and violent shaking when accelerating. Cvt engine, Nissan Murano 04

My car runs fine for about 5 minutes, then starts jerking and violently shaking when I accelerate. Won't get up to speed at all. The more I press on the gas pedal the more it shakes. No code in the computer system. Problem just randomly started 3 days ago

It is possible that you could be having an issue with your transmission. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist to determine the exact cause of this issue. The same as normal Transmissions and therefore can have different symptoms when failures occur.

3. Jerking and violent shaking when accelerating. Cvt engine, Nissan Murano 04