Q: Jerking and violent shaking when accelerating. Cvt engine, Nissan Murano 04

asked by on February 13, 2018

My car runs fine for about 5 minutes, then starts jerking and violently shaking when I accelerate. Won't get up to speed at all. The more I press on the gas pedal the more it shakes. No code in the computer system. Problem just randomly started 3 days ago

It is possible that you could be having an issue with your transmission. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist to determine the exact cause of this issue. The same as normal Transmissions and therefore can have different symptoms when failures occur.