Q: Hi I have a honda accord 2002 that has been sitting for 7 years . I need someone to remove gas and change oil and filt

Car has been sitting 7 years. ....bit of gas in tank needs to be removed and filters and oil need to be changed.. maybe battery to.. can u do that and give me price...thanks

Change the engine oil and filter. Of course, you will need a brand new battery. If the car has sat unused for 7 years, the engine should be turned over by hand to be sure the rings are not rusted to the cylinder walls. Prior to that though, you should pressurize the oil system, otherwise you will operating, or starting, the engine essentially dry and that will needlessly wear the engine bearings. If gasoline was left in the fuel tank for 7 years, the tank would have to be thoroughly drained and possibly cleaned. The fuel filter should be replaced and the fuel injectors should be removed from the fuel rail and sent to a lab such as Mr. Injector for ultrasonic cleaning on a machine. During such service, the filter baskets in the injectors are removed and replaced with new filters, and then injector output and spray pattern is measured and documented. The other major issues are typically rust and corrosion in the brake system causing the brakes to be at best sticky and, at worst, rusted shut and deteriorated rubber components such as the drive (serpentine) and timing belts. The brakes might need to be disassembled and restored. Additional faults could come into view once the vehicle is actually running. If you want the vehicle inspected for any and all deficiencies, right at your location, please request a vehicle inspection and the responding certified mechanic will address all of your concerns and give you a single estimate for restoring the vehicle to safe and reliable operating condition. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hi I have a honda accord 2002 that has been sitting for 7 years . I need someone to remove gas and change oil and filt