Q: How many miles you need change differential oil

asked by on October 05, 2016

i have 2001 toyota sequoia limited i would to know when you change oil on differenrtial how many miles to change it

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Toyota Sequoia. The fluid change intervals should be listed in the owners manual for the vehicle. As a rule of thumb, the differential fluid should be changed every 30,000-50,000 miles. If you’d like to have your car’s differential fluid serviced, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to do so.