Q: Hi I had a friend replace my motor mounts on my 2004 Pacifica v-6. Apparently getting them in and out were difficult.

I had a friend replace the motor mounts on my 2004 Pacifica after they replaced motor mounts with Jacking the engine up a couple inches to get the mounts in and out.there I went for a test drive and it came out of gear and then I might ask board lights came on and I pulled over and it was transmission fluid everywhere I had it and now it won't start I can't get it to start and the battery to make sure it was good battery and the battery is fine I just can't get over so that I can so I can see where the leak is coming from I pull over in the transmission fluid everywhere I have towed to my house at my house I can't get my car to turn over the battery is good at it but I still can't get the fluid the show me where it's leaking from because I can't start the vehicle to get the transmission fluid out

3. Hi I had a friend replace my motor mounts on my 2004 Pacifica v-6. Apparently getting them in and out were difficult.