Q: Hi, do you have 24 hours service? I need to fix my left signal light front because I need the car by 10 a.m. tomorrow, only 1 light.

If only you can come early tomorrow or even now, just tell me how much its gonna cost me? Only 1 busted front left signal Hyundai tucson 2010, pls, i need help, first time driver here, pls reply thank you

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the left turn signal light on a 2010 Hyundai Tucson with a L4-2.4L engine.

3. Hi, do you have 24 hours service? I need to fix my left signal light front because I need the car by 10 a.m. tomorrow, only 1 light.