Q: Hi, Can you give give me estimate cost of replacing all brakes on X3 2004? Thanks!

Estimate cost to replace all brakes on X3 2004

Hi there.Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with brake pads replacement, brake rotor replacement, brake fluid flush service with new brake fluid, and a brake system inspection. In order to give you an accurate estimate, we need to gather some additional information from you. Please submit a quote for brake pads replacement and one of our service professionals will be able to provide you an accurate quote for this service.

3. Hi, Can you give give me estimate cost of replacing all brakes on X3 2004? Thanks!