Q: Hey Chris, i have a 1999 ford e-150 that needs passenger front spring and shocks, work truck in pretty rough shape. Worth repairi

Truck needs front passenger side springs and shock...any idea the cost? work truck in rough shape

Hi there. If the truck is in rough shape, you might want to have a local shock install shop swap them out, as it’s probably more affordable than having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location. If you have a Midas, Pep Boys or similar shop in your city, I would consult with them on this. In general, the pricing would be anywhere from $150 to $400.

3. Hey Chris, i have a 1999 ford e-150 that needs passenger front spring and shocks, work truck in pretty rough shape. Worth repairi