Q: Reprogramming

Hello, my honda was transported from The United States to Poland, and i want to know if theres any possible way of programing in a Is there any possible way of programing another language to my car (Honda HR-V)?

Hello. Most vehicle interfaces offer multiple languages to suit their driver’s needs. You may be able to set your vehicle’s language by navigating through the system’s menus to to access the settings. I would refer to the owner’s manual to see if this is the case. If not, it may be possible to have your system setup or programmed for another language through a dealership, or shop that has the necessary equipment.