Q: Blinker clicks too fast

My right blinker ticks too rapidly, the left mirror wiggles, and the mirror switch doesn't seem to work and swivel the right and left mirrors.

A: The blinker issue is likely a burnt out bul...

The blinker issue is likely a burnt out bulb or a flasher relay. You can turn on your flashers/hazards to verify bulb operation. If all the bulbs work then you may need a new flasher relay.

A left mirror wiggle will likely mean that a mirror replacement will be needed. The lack of control of the mirrors is likely related to the mirror wiggle. However, you may just have a bad fuse or a switch.

If you need help with any of this, I would have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to inspect your mirror and diagnose your blinker problem.