Q: Blinker clicks too fast

My right blinker ticks too rapidly, the left mirror wiggles, and the mirror switch doesn't seem to work and swivel the right and left mirrors.

The blinker issue is likely a burnt out bulb or a flasher relay. You can turn on your flashers/hazards to verify bulb operation. If all the bulbs work then you may need a new flasher relay.

A left mirror wiggle will likely mean that a mirror replacement will be needed. The lack of control of the mirrors is likely related to the mirror wiggle. However, you may just have a bad fuse or a switch.

If you need help with any of this, I would have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to inspect your mirror and diagnose your blinker problem.

3. Blinker clicks too fast