Q: Hello. I think I need a radiator hose replacement. My 2006 Sebring was leaking coolant, then I heard a pop(not loud one but notic

asked by on April 19, 2017

Hello,

I think I may need a new radiator hose. The car was leaking coolant, not a lot seems more like a slow leak. While driving, I heard a pop. The sound wasn't loud,but noticeable. I then pulled into the nearest parking lot, upon checking under hood, I noticed coolant everywhere. The car would not start afterwards, I had to get a tow. I also noticed something disconnected with a hose attached Does this sound like it could be the hose?

Thanks Keena

Radiator Hose Replacement $173.09 - $817.82 Get a Quote

A broken hose is plausible. Certainly, there is a large coolant leak. Regardless of whether the leak is due to a broken hose, or another cooling system component has failed, if you request radiator hose replacement - suspected leak , the responding certified mechanic will get this repaired right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr