Q: hello, I am trying to have a mechanic diagnose my dodge charger no crank problem.

the car does not crank at all its not battery related. I suspect neutral/park safety switch or computer but would like to verify prior to taking it to the dealer to reprogram

Hi there. Check the neutral safety switch to see if there is any loose wiring or moisture on the harness. Check to see if the transmission position is in park or neutral when trying to start the engine. If the switch seems good, then there could be an issue with the ignition switch. Try checking to see if there is power to the accessories in the vehicle. If the radio, lights, and window motors will not work, then it would be with the ignition switch. But if the accessories work, then the neutral safety switch could be damaged. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. hello, I am trying to have a mechanic diagnose my dodge charger no crank problem.