Q: The question is about the dial.The model of the car is E200K,chasis nu. WDB211041-1B-156239 2,engine nu. 271956-30-900031.

The indications of the display of the dial do not work properly.Actually the display of the screen is completely dark.Could you tell me, what could be the reasons that can cause that?

A: Of course if your instrument cluster has go...

Of course if your instrument cluster has gone dark, you first want to check the fuses. But in this case you probably won’t find the problem there. Mercedes has been struggling with these instrument clusters for a long time. Some models were subject to a recall and others were given an extended warranty. So if your car is less than ten years old, you stand a good chance of having it fixed for free. Contact your Mercedes dealer and give them the serial info on your car to find out if your car is part of the program. I’d bet that it is. If you find out that the car is not covered you’ll need a qualified technician to diagnose the problem. Your mechanic can send a technician to your home to check out your car and recommend what you should do next