Q: Heater not working properly

No matter how long I let my car warm up, it never gets any warmer than to make the temperature bearable, but not warm.

Heater Control Valve Replacement $147.06 - $957.12 Get a Quote
Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Common causes of no or inadequate cabin heat include malfunctioning blend door(s) (part of the in-dash ventilation network), a faulty or stuck heater control valve, a plugged heater core, stuck open engine cooling thermostat, collapsed hoses, and low coolant level. The cost to resolve the problem depends on which of the foregoing faults is the cause. If you desire a diagnostic to determine exactly why there is inadequate cabin heat, please request a non functioning cabin heater diagnostic and the responding mechanic will come right to your location and get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.