Q: My car is overheating I went to Pep Boys last night it shows a little leak in the radiator the heat temp is not going up it's stay

Good morning last night on the way home from work saw some smoke under my hood stopped at Pep Boys they checked it out they open my coolant it is full they looked at the reserve it's half-full no leaking underneath they saw a little water or sweating in front of the radiator and win the hood open and a little of the greenish stuff was coming off so I guess the coolant was hitting The metal part of the car this morning driving a little smoke showing under the hood but the needle is staying the same not going up not going down Any idea

Hi there. Just because the car has a leak, this doesn’t mean that your car is necessarily going to overheat. Your radiator could get a leak for many reasons. It could just be old or something could have hit it while you were driving. You need to have your radiator replaced to fix the issue. If you would like to have this taken care of, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to pinpoint the problem and assist you on any needed actions.

3. My car is overheating I went to Pep Boys last night it shows a little leak in the radiator the heat temp is not going up it's stay