Q: Heat not working in van even after replacing the fan motor.

no heat in van. replaced fan motor. there is 14v coming from leads to motor but fan will not turn

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 1997 GMC Savana to have no heat. By the fan it sounds like you are talking about the blower motor, the one inside the vehicle that supplies the airflow from the vents. If the heat does not blow but cold air does it is likely that a blend door is faulty. If the blower motor does not function at all than common faults would be the blower motor itself, wiring harness fault, blower motor resistor, or AC control module. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your no heat issue and make any repairs required.

3. Heat not working in van even after replacing the fan motor.