Q: Heat/ AC only blows on drivers side 2007 Pacifica Dual Control Climate

Heat/ AC only blows on drivers side and cold on passenger side

Fan speed fine

2007 Pacifica Dual Control Climate

Most of the time when this issue occurs, it is due to the blend door actuator not functioning properly. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if the blend door actuator is functioning as it should be. If not I would recommend having it replaced in order to resolve this issue.

3. Heat/ AC only blows on drivers side 2007 Pacifica Dual Control Climate