Q: Hearing noise in the engine

I hear a noise in the engine. My truck drives fine, I am just concerned about it.

3. Hearing noise in the engine

Q: Q: Radiator leak

Hello. It may very well be that there is a leak in the radiator, but it is also possible that there is a leak in another area of the coolant system. All of the radiator hoses, as well as the...

Q: Flashing check engine light - 2005 Ford Ranger

Hey there. You should probably have another look at your plugs and wires to see if the work was done correctly. Something may not be well connected causing an intermittent misfire. The Check Engine Light comes on steady when the...

Q: How to get rid of brakes noise when braking?

Hello! The material used in the brake pads can cause the brakes to be noisy when applying the brakes and sound like grinding metal-to-metal at times. This grinding may be more or less depending on the quality of metallic brake...