Q: Hearing a noise when driving 2012 Dodge Charger

2 weeks ago I was driving to work. I'm going around a bend at 115km where I hear this squeal. Later on threw the Next week I hear from time to time. I know its coming from my from end wheels.I don't hear it when driving 60-80km I'm looking for some possibilities before it goes in shop for diagnose

My car has 156000 km My car has an automatic transmission.

Hello - most likely the squeal you hear is a "wear warning" for the front brake pads. This is a tiny metal tab on the brake pad that is designed to touch the brake rotor when the brake pads are nearing their "worn out" condition. This prevents metal-on-metal wear, which ruins the brake rotor, and makes brake repair significantly more important. To confirm this diagnosis, and provide guidance on scheduling brake pad replacement, I would recommend a brake inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Hearing a noise when driving 2012 Dodge Charger