Q: Headlight on the passenger's side quit working

Even though I had the bulbs and fuses replaced on my car, I still can't get the headlight on the passenger's side to work. I found out that this could be caused by the headlight module but I cannot find it and replace it. The dealer wouldn't tell me how to get the part unless he does the repair. As I'm not able to pay that kind of money, I need an alternative. What do you think? Is there something else causing this? If it is a headlight moduel, where can I get one?

The lighting control module is located under the dashboard, just to the right of the steering column. It is available from a number of parts sources, including the dealer. However, you may be able to order the part online or have it ordered through another local shop to have this addressed properly. Make sure that the module that you are purchasing will work specifically for your 2006 Lincoln Zephyr’s year and model.