Q: Head lights gone out

Both headlights went out in 1996 Oldsmobile bravada but all other lights work such as my tail lights blinkers and day lights what could be the problem

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello, thank you for writing in. If both headlights have gone out at the same time, its unlikely the issue is a bulb problem. You may want to start by checking the fuses first. There is also a relay that controls the high beams. Locate the relay and feel it while someone turns on the high beams. If you feel a click when this happens the relay should be ok, and you can look further down the circuit for the possible issue. If the relay doesn’t click, no power will be sent to the fuses and onto the headlights. After the fuses and the relay, you should look into the wires and make sure they are not damaged anywhere.