Q: Had to get front tire plugged us it safe to drive on the highway

Had to get a tire plugged is it safe to drive on the highway

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Yes, driving with a plug in your tire is perfectly fine. You should not have any issues. The lifespan of that plug will depend on the quality of the repair. But most of the time, with how easy it is to plug a tire, there is no issue. Be careful with that tire and try not to go off-roading. Even then, you will most likely be ok.

3. Had to get front tire plugged us it safe to drive on the highway