Q: Had the hezd gaskets replace from bring blown now car still want start

Car blew heads was nearly starting during the issue now after having them replace car won't start you can hear the starter but still want start I'm lost cause it was nearly starting during the issue but now it want period

Confirm that all electrical connectors were reconnected and are making secure contact and that there are no obvious vacuum leak (disconnected hoses). If the starter is turning the engine over and at sufficient RPM (i.e., battery is fully charged and starter is good), check for spark and fuel delivery at the injectors. If there is a spark and the injectors are functioning, but the engine won’t catch and run, the air fuel ratio is either way off or there is something wrong with the cylinder compression (cylinder compression can be easily checked). In any event, if these simple checks do not reveal the cause, a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic can conduct a no start dignostic and get this resolved for you promptly. Let us know how we can assist you further.

3. Had the hezd gaskets replace from bring blown now car still want start